The vinylomat in the classroom
An exciting journey into analog music recording.
- History of the record disc
- How does that work with the groove?
- How is the sound from the record audible?
- How is the sound brought to the record?
- How are records cut & duplicated?
All learners build their own electroless cardboard record player,
design the label and record your personal record.
Half-day workshop incl. Vinylomat, singles and record player kit e.g.
We would be happy to prepare an offer for you and advise you personally.
If you have any questions or inquiries, please give us a call or email, we are always there for you.